Offerings: 14 x 14 Red Blue and Yellow Marbles in Martini Glass

Offerings by Dennis Crayon
14" x 14
Oil on Panel
This is first painting about the three primary colors. I wanted to make a small altarpiece offering the three primary colors back to the God that offered them to me. I used martini glasses as a form of contemporary challises. I enjoyed playing with imagery of both my youth and adulthood. This piece was juried into the 2009 Salon International at the Greenhouse Gallery

Available: Purchase Information

No comments:

As a painter of still lifes, I work in oils on both canvas and panels, using color and position to convey Modernist composition with a classical painting technique. Each of my paintings features extreme attention to detail, especially the effect of light as it hits objects. I recognize the value of craft in my painting and continually work on my technique and style.

I am an active member of Washington, D.C.’s artistic community.